Black Hat SEO is a wrong method which helps to boost your site for some time but your website may get blocked forever. Here we will discuss that.
This is a wrong way of Search Engine Optimization that does not follow the search engine rules, due to this your website gets penalized but for a short time.
Firstly We Will Talk About What Are The Guidelines OF SEO According To Google.
- Creating only pages or content that have been created keeping the search engine in mind.
- Redirecting the wrong Landing Page and making it different from the search result.
- Hiding text incorrectly or changing its CSS to Display None is a wrong way, it can only read the search engine. And this is not acceptable.
- Always meta tags should match the content. Now the search engines match your meta tags to the text and make a result.
- Never do Keyword Stuffing, it means that you should never write your keywords again and again.
- Copying the content of a web site is also part of Black Hat SEO. So never copy content from any website.
Black Hat SEO Techniques
There are many techniques known as Black Hat SEO Techniques that are not endorsed or accepted by trusted SEO professionals.
- Cloaking:- Some people make two versions of the same page for search engines and visitors. When the search engine bot crawls from these pages, it is satisfied with the process of creating the page, This process is called cloaking.
- Meta Tag Stuffing:- Any SEO process while writing a meta tag keyword, it should be kept in mind that the content that has been given in the page, it should be represented by the same meta tag stuffing.
- Keyword Stuffing:- There is always confusion in debates on what percentage of keyword density will be good for SEO Techniques. There is no fixed parameter to confirm this but most SEO professionals prefer only 2-3% keyword density. Using more keywords to create the only illusion for Search Engines bots is also a wrong technique and is commonly called Keyword Stuffing.
- Doorway or Gateway Pages:- These are low-quality web pages that do not have enough content, but they are full of keyword stuffing. The process of making these poor-quality pages has been called Doorway or Gateway pages.
- Mirror Websites:- In this process, a person creates many websites but they all have the same type of content.
- Page Hijacking:- Page Hijacking is the technique in which one creates a dummy and bonus content that is served as the original content in front of the crawler. But it sends the user to a nasty or fraud website.
What is the basic difference between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO?
There is always good and the wrong way to do any work. The same applies to SEO Techniques as well. Internationally SEO professionals follow certain criteria, parameters, and recommended trends that are adopted by all the big search engines. Has gone and only the techniques given in the guidelines made by these search engines are called White Hat SEO.
But the problem starts when people start using White Hat SEO in such a way that it spreads like spam and shortly after it becomes Black Hat SEO or which search engines do not accept, similarly An example of misuse of Black hat SEO is back link building, while guest posting and article directory submission which used to be a kind of blogging, was closed due to back link building.
In a way, Black Hat SEO is always used by SEO people to rank up anyone in a short period of time and the biggest disadvantage of Black Hat SEO techniques is that they do not work for a long time, whereas the website Black Hat uses SEO. They are blacklisted by large search engines. Now we know about some common Black Hat SEO methods that are used nowadays.
- How to Increase Followers on Quora?
- How to Write Seo Friendly Blog Post?
- What are Backlinks? How to Create Backlinks?